Our Commitment to Accessibility
Nutrisystem is committed to ensuring our site is accessible for all customers looking for safe, effective and scientifically-backed weight loss plans.
To ensure those with visual impairments and other disabilities are able to use our website, Nutrisystem is dedicated to continually improving its accessibility.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA are recognized and acknowledged as the international standard measure of success. We are working toward improving Nutrisystem.com, following the best practices and standards established by the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Steps Taken to Improve Accessibility
Wherever possible, we strive to:
- Provide alternative text detail for images.
- Provide structural content tags to indicate headings and lists to assist page comprehension.
- Ensure form elements used to collect information from users have labels so all users can utilize these forms.
- Ensure site header area includes skip navigation links.
- Otherwise meet the WCAG 2.0 Level AA guidelines.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we are taking steps and devoting resources to promote compliance with applicable laws and guidelines. We have employees whose duties include promotion of accessibility, and we have engaged outside vendors and consultants to improve the quality and accessibility of our user experience for users of all abilities. We continue to look for ways to improve the customer experience.
Need Help or Have Feedback?
If you experience any difficulty accessing or using our site, or have suggestions or feedback, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you would like assistance placing an order, please contact a Sales Representative at 1-800-435-4074.